I’m trying to translate a phrase to Latin for the book I just started writing and was wondering if anybody might be able to help.
"Recover what is lost rise from the ashes return from times long past. No longer rest, speak with me damned soul."
Yah a little cryptic I know ;P. Thanks everyone!!
Yay, my first giveaway! To celebrate the release of World After, the second book in the fabulous Penryn and the End of Days series (which you may have heard me harp on about a million times, and if you haven’t then you must be new here), I’m giving away TWO copies of Angelfall, the first book in the series. This is particularly exciting as I know a lot of people could only get e copies of this book.
Angelfall is still my favourite read of the past year, and I want to share it with all of you (and if you’re lucky enough to win, the next book will already be out by the time you’ve received this one, so you won’t have to wait to find out what happens next!)
The Prize: a copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee, for 2 separate winners.
How To Enter: reblog and like this post as many times as you like. I’ll use a number generator to randomly choose the two winners.
- this is for my followers only, because they’re the ones that have to put up with me talking about it (YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. I’ll check before I announce the winners)
- your ask box must be open. if you don’t respond within 72 hours of me leaving you a message, I’ll give it to the next person who is pulled up.
- personal blogs only.
- the competition will end DECEMBER 16th, but the books won’t be sent out/reach you probably until the new year (because I won’t be back home until the Christmas period and have no way of sending them out before then! so if this is a problem for you, please don’t enter.)
- the contest is open internationally.
- and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT WHEN YOU’RE DONE, so you have to send me a message and let me know!
so reblog/like away my pretties! any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
10 days left!
Book Shop Venice
I fucking love this
And all in unison, the tumblr geriatric ward sighs and nods and smiles a little.
Daily Writing Quote